When the universal joint shaft is used, it will sometim […]
When the universal joint shaft is used, it will sometimes produce a certain vibration due to shaking. In order to help you better understand the cause of the vibration and help you use it better, let's take a look at the vibration of the universal joint shaft. What are the reasons?
What are the reasons for the vibration of the universal joint shaft?
1. Compensation for unbalance of balance weight or component of universal joint shaft.
2. The directions of the two cardan shafts are not in the same plane during assembly.
3. When the universal joint is bent and the shaft tube is recessed and the drive shaft is assembled, the mark does not tend to connect the shaft and the shaft tube fork of the universal joint and the spline shaft, which destroys the original balance.
4. The cardan shaft flange coupling is loose, causing the position to be deflected.
5. The spline sleeve of the cardan shaft is worn too much, or the gap is too large.
For the use of universal joint shafts, we must pay attention to certain methods, so as to maximize the role of universal joint shafts. In order to effectively extend the service life of universal joint shafts, we need to carry out certain maintenance during use. Maintenance is more efficient for the use of cardan shafts.