How to adjust the two screws on the cylinder How to cho […]
How to adjust the two screws on the cylinder How to choose the cylinder Adjust the pressure The inner diameter of the cylinder represents the output force of the cylinder. The piston should slide smoothly in the cylinder, and the surface roughness of the inner surface of the cylinder should reach Ra0.8μm. The SMC and CM2 cylinder pistons use a combined sealing ring to achieve two-way sealing. Piston and piston rod are connected by pressure riveting without nut.
How to adjust the two screws on the cylinder
1. Screw in, buffer is obvious, screw out, buffer is not obvious. When the cylinder is inflated, you need to pay attention to safety when adjusting this screw, because when it is inflated, the screw may fly out at high speed and injure people, just like an air gun.
2. The magnetic lines of force pass through the thin-walled cylinder (stainless steel or aluminum alloy non-magnetic material, etc.) to interact with another set of magnetic rings sleeved outside. Because the two sets of magnetic rings have opposite polarities, they have strong attraction. When the piston is pushed by the air pressure in the cylinder, under the action of the magnetic force, the magnetic ring outside the cylinder is driven to adapt to the suction force.
How to choose the cylinder to adjust the pressure
There are many types of cylinders, follow the steps below to choose:
1. Choose the cylinder diameter according to the strength, such as your requirements, choose a cylinder with a diameter of 50 or 63;
2. Determine the type of cylinder according to the installation environment and purpose. For example, use a multi-station installation type for easy installation; use a light aluminum round cylinder for light weight; use a thin cylinder for a shorter cylinder; use a rodless cylinder for a shorter space. and many more;
3. Determine the installation method, whether to use a foot or earring or flange, to install the cylinder;
4. Attached requirements, such as whether to use a magnetic switch, whether the rod does not rotate, whether to resist high temperature, corrosion, etc.
The above article about "What should I do if water enters the engine air filter? What brand of air filter is good" is here. I hope it will be useful to everyone.
The cylinder has two types: reciprocating linear motion and reciprocating swing. The cylinders that do reciprocating linear motion can be divided into four types: single-acting cylinders, double-acting cylinders, diaphragm cylinders and impact cylinders.
1. Single-acting cylinder: There is a piston rod at only one end. The air is supplied from one side of the piston to gather energy to generate air pressure. The air pressure pushes the piston to produce thrust, and it returns by spring or its own weight.
2. Double-acting cylinder: Air is supplied alternately from both sides of the piston to output force in one or two directions.
3. Diaphragm cylinder: replace the piston with a diaphragm, output force in only one direction, and return with a spring. Its sealing performance is good, but the stroke is short.
4. Impact cylinder: This is a new type of component. It converts the pressure energy of the compressed gas into the kinetic energy of the piston's high-speed (10-20 m/s) movement to perform work.
5. Rodless cylinder: the general term for a cylinder without a piston rod. There are two types of magnetic cylinders and cable cylinders.